BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Aug 6, 2011

5A's for Trial . #muchlove

Alhamdulillah , for trial UPSR I got 5 A's . i made my parents happy but not proud cause they surely wanted me to get straight A's . Sitting in the examintaion hall from 12 till 14th of July was kinda nervoud though but i survived and fought hard for 5 A's . Now it's in my hands , dreams do come true . Keep on hoping yeh .

Hopefully during UPSR i get straight A's for all subjects . To make my parents happy , qualify me into MRSM and allowing me to get my own iPhone 5 !~

BM Pemahaman :   86
BM Penulisan     :   88
Mathematic        :   82
Science              :   88
English               :   94

2 told me their oppinions:

Unavailable said...

eh,izzah..
bukan ke BM pemahaman kau 90..
BI kau 93..???????
x silap akulah..but yg BM tu aku mmg confirm yg kau dapat 90 laa..

Nurul Izzah Amin said...

yeh ? Lupe ouhh , sorry3

p.s : Fatin oi , nape buat unavailable ? tak syok lorh

 admires ;D